Western Tractor Careers - The "Right People" Are Our Most Important Asset
Western Tractor is Southern Alberta's "employer of choice". We have four locations, situated in Lethbridge, Taber, Burdett, and Medicine Hat, where we sell the number one brand of Agricultural, Turf and Commercial Worksite Products in the world, JOHN DEERE. We also sell select related products such as STIHL handheld products.
When you come to work with us, you’re joining a team of dedicated professionals who are willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Our workforce is a great mix of experience and new energy, trades and professional positions. You’ll find people who will share their knowledge and expertise, are committed to doing great work and who like to have some fun on the job.
Why Work With Western Tractor?
- We offer competitive wages, great benefits package, incentive programs, charitable opportunities, a matched RRSP plan and much more in a safety-first workplace.
- Equal opportunity employer - this means we have policies and practices that say we will:
- Hire based on merit
- Prevent and address workplace discrimination and harassment
- Provide employment accommodation for employees with injuries, illnesses or disabilities and to applicants during the recruitment process
- Prevent and address employment barriers
- We keep our team current, by investing twice as much in training as any other JD dealer in Southern Alberta both inside and outside of our dealership.
- We offer our employees terrific opportunities to grow within our organization, and also offer a diverse range of positions - everything from IT support to Agronomy and precision farming support.
- A bright, new, clean facility in both Taber and Lethbridge locations. Upgraded facilities in Medicine Hat and Burdett, with new facilities planned for future growth.
- We make it our commitment to helping to improve the quality of life in the communities where our employee's live and work.
- Small business culture, large family feeling - we treat our employee's like one of our own.
We are looking for talented, motivated and committed people who want to make a difference, consider working for an innovative and rewarding workplace here at Western Tractor. If the position you are looking for is not posted, send us your resumé. We'll keep it on file and contact you if we find the right opportunity for you.
Search for current opportunities with us HERE.
John Deere Recruitment Video