Western Tractor Days 2019
Western Tractor Days - HUGE SUCCESS
Once again we hosted just over 1700 people at Western Tractor Days in the Lethbridge Exhibition, South Pavilion!
Just some of the things that happened at Western Tractor Days:
- Show specials on AG and Groundscare equipment - great specials on new equipment to keep your yard looking great
- Equipment displays with new product offerings - learn about what's new on the assembly line
- John Deere toys and clothing - something for everyone with show special pricing
- Kids fun area - Face painting, bouncy castle, obstacle course, hamster balls and more!
- Precision Ag and FieldSmart displays - learn about new technology to improve your operation
- Parts and service displays - learn how our products can help you stay in the field longer
- Prize draws & free swag!
- John Deere video presentation
- GOOD FOOD!
- Vendor displays from Brandt, Degelman, Tama, Macdon, Dutch, Ariens, STIHL, Westward Parts, Pattison Liquid Systems, Shelbourne, Monosem, Airguard, Unveferth and much more!
We invite you to bring your entire family out next year for a day of fun!
STAY TUNED FOR DATES FOR 2020!
Sprayer Clinics 2018
Dates are finalized for 2018!
Join Western Tractor sprayer experts and expert spray equipment partners to learn about everything sprayer. Just some of the exciting topics that will be covered at the event:
- John Deere Sprayer lineup - maintenance, optimization and cab controls
- R series
- 40 Series
- 30 Series
- Sprayer nozzles with nozzle expert Tom Wolf
- Pattison Liquid Systems, with liquid handling and spray managment product expert Phil Lingelbach.
If you are interested in attending please register using the links below. Required to attend.
NEW Facility - Medicine Hat
Western Tractor is pleased to announce a NEW state of the art facility for our Medicine Hat location! The new facility will be located just off highway 3, and range road 64/township road 120.
Western Tractor's current facility, built in 1973 has become too small and a new facility will allow us to more adequately meet the needs of customers now and in the future with 300% more parts storage, a much larger shop space for repairs, overhead cranes and full wash bay.
Look for updates as we progress towards opening our doors at the new location late 2018.